Friday, January 16, 2009

Hong Kong Style Milk Tea

I had a hankering for some Hong Kong-style milk tea the other day... Even though I later realized that I actually like milk coffee better. So I decided to go to T&T and find some Lipton 3-in-1 instant milk tea mix as I'd read it's the superior brand. however, there wasn't any (it may have been recalled...). So I ended up with this "Super" brand from Singapore.



I didn't follow the instructions and added more water than I should've, so it wasn't great. But my second attempt later on was much better, so don't use a full mug of water. However, it actually didn't quite satisfy the hankering I had though. I'm not quite sure what it was... Maybe I wanted something with the texture closer to a hot chocolate, but with the milk tea flavour.

[Recommended? Sure]
[Melamine free? I hope so!]

No comments:

Post a Comment